Today was the first day that Aidan got dirty. I know, he’s almost 3 and I’m an anal mommy. But it was a beautiful day today, in the 70’s (someone needs to tell the weather man its JANUARY for heaven’s sake!) and I had the day off, so we spent some time at the park. After yesterday’s downpour it was YUCKY muddy, and Aidan kept “accidently” falling into the mud. I think he secretly likes it. Boys.
So today’s 10 Aidan Facts–park style.
10. It doesn’t matter how boyish I dress him, people call him a girl. NO ONE has ever called him a boy the first time around. His hair is not that long people. Everyone always says “he’s too pretty to be a boy.” I’m sure Aidan will be flattered.
9. Walking under the walking bridge while another boy jumps on it will lead to a headache and a cry.
8. The pole that you slide down on, its a “fishing pole” haha.
7. Slides are made to climb up as well as slide down.
6. Other kids moms are to be bombarded with all your questions just the same as I am. Poor moms.
5. You want so badly to have a friend to play with.
4. In attempt to show off to all the ladies, you usually fall down. You have your mom’s grace, that’s for sure.
3. “My Peeyants are dirty.”
2. “Take pictures of daddy, I’m playing.”
1. I love you with all my heart <3